Information Technology (IT) changes fast. What can we do for you and what’s our take on the right IT for your business? The bullets below provide specifics but here’s a bit of our philosophy.
Your small business needs the reliability, performance and familiarity that enterprise information technology can provide but it also needs the pricing that you see when you shop at your local store for home grade technology. Can this be done? In many cases, yes. We’re always looking for, testing and then supporting disruptive technology. For example we’ve found that Ubiquiti network gear has the reliability and performance of Cisco’s at a fraction of the cost. On the other hand, we recommend Office 365 over G Suite. Simply put, the price is similar and most people are already familiar with Microsoft’s Office (365) Suite.
Should you use the cloud? Very likely, yes. The question is just to what extent. E-Mail for example, has what might seem to be a simple answer. In most cases it’s less expensive to use cloud services to provide email. Perhaps you would like to have physical possession of your email data for privacy reasons? In this case you might use a server installed at your location. We’ll help you look at the costs as well as other reasons that you might not have considered so that you can make an informed choice. There’s a lot of cloud technology out there. Please ask us! Stop by and we’ll be happy to show you exactly what the “cloud” looks like. It’s not some ethereal thing in the sky, really!
- Networks – LAN, WAN, VPN, Firewall, WiFi
- Microsoft Windows Desktop / Laptop Computers
- Remote Desktop Services
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Server Visualization
- Cloud (move to / from or hybrid)
- Visualization (server and desktop)
- Live Help Desk (We track, review and clearly document all requests.)
- Backup including Disaster Prevention and Recovery Planning
- Google Apps for Business (e-mail, calendaring, contact management, and more.)
- Office 365 (e-mail, calendaring, contact management, Word, Excel, Outlook and more)
- Phone and Internet provider management (cost analysis, negotiation and migration)
- VOIP phone installation and management